Find Your Ring Size
Michael trio makes it simple to order a ring in the proper size.Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
How to find your ring size
- We provide a printable ring sizer that can help you determine your ring size. Prior to printing, ensure that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box. Click here to download
- Request for a free plastic Ring sizer
- Michael Trio will resize your ring free of charge for you within the first 60 days of purchase. However, take note that for eternity rings and tension rings cannot be resized and has to be completely remanufactured. That being said, it is important to order the correct size at the time of your original purchase.